Learn how to wash and treat your purchased product!
* I recommend washing your fabrics before use.
* Machine wash with warm water and mild soap.
* Wash at no hotter than 30° C.
* Some of these fabrics can shrink slightly.
* Avoid long spin cycle.
* Hang to dry.
* Iron on the wrong side using the setting for Cotton, or use cooler settings (test first).
African fabrics may feel stiff but are often very thin, that’s why we recommend to wash your fabric first before wearing it. Our advice would also be not to go for a smaller size, but your own size.